Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Life is good...

Life is good, inspite of everything that occured yesterday, I can honestly say that I am content with my life and it is good. I know that bad days are going to happen but life goes on and I hope that people will try to realize that petty things are not the end of the world. So far today has been amazing... slept in, talked to my mom on the cell, went to lunch with my amazing hubby at Red Robin, return something at Target with him and then took him back to work, I then came home to print off my last paper in my nursing class for this semester and now just blogging and reading a little in my comm class before going to school at 5. The only bummer to today is going to work tonight as well but I can deal, I like my job and am very thankful to work with great people! On days where I am facing a 12 hour shift as well as class if I can say life is good then it really must be :)

On another note, only 2 weeks or so left in this semester! I can't believe how fast this program is flying by! So far I have learned a lot and love every moment of it! I am thankful that I am able to do it before we start having babies and I know that all this hard work will pay off in the end! Only a year left! or well 6 semesters after this one! I did have the weeks all counted down but I lost count! Im excited to see what the future holds... clinicals start the 3rd week in February and I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment