Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My one and only

This is my amazing hubby!
Words can not decribe how much this man means to me,
he is probably the only one who can get under my skin too!
The superheros on the table,
yes on the kitchen table...
I asked for them to be moved to his special place,
but they are still there... on the table!
But all joking aside...
He is the best thing that has ever been given to me!
I have this amazing man to share my life with!
He makes me laugh until I cry and if I am crying he can make me laugh!
He is so extremely special in so many different ways.
He is intelligent,
funny,
sweet,
sexy,
unique,
genuine,
fun,
great with kids (maybe still one at heart),
and
game for anything!
I may not know what tomorrow hold, neither one of us is 1000% sure
where we want to be in 5 years
other than together!
I am thankful I have this wonderful man to go through this crazy journey of life with me!
He is an amazing man, my amazing husband!


No comments:

Post a Comment