Monday, August 9, 2010

3rd and whatnot

So today is the start of my official days off and I didn't want to sleep the day away! I started off so well, came home cleaned up the kitchen and then well it all just went down hill from there.  I fell asleep and didn't wake up until Alex came home on his lunch break at 1430 and I thought it was 1000! My bad! Oh well I must have needed some rest! I really love my job and I love helping people! I know that this is what I'm supposed to be doing and am so thankful to be good at it! There's definitely pros and cons to working 3rd shift... pro quiet nights for the most part, con not sleeping with my husband!  I think the con out weighs the pro but I know that in the end it will all be worth it!! 

There's so many things I need to get done around here that I have been slacking on... my kitchen table is covered with fabric for a baby blanket that still needs to be put together, along with the sewing machine and a magazines.  I need to organize our closets... looks like a tornado went through but no it was just me searching for a certain top! My hubby is great and did kind of put it back together but its still a mess! We have so many clothes we don't wear anymore and haven't worn in years... not to mention all the clothes that are too large! Seriously... I don't think my hubby should have ever worn XL... I don't know who put that into his head but most of his clothes he could swim in!  I need to find some boxes to organize our out of season clothes as well! Maybe I will get all that done tomorrow! :)

Off to cuddling with my amazing husband! I am so blessed to have him in my life and I can't imagine anything without him in my world!

No comments:

Post a Comment