Sunday, March 31, 2013

Huge changes

It's been almost a year since I've posted anything, guess life got in the way and its been a wonderful journey!

In late June we found out that we were 8 weeks pregnant! I can't even describe the moment we seen the little heart beating on the screen! My husband and I were filled with every emotion. Our life would forever be changed!

Fast forward 12 weeks... We found out we were having a BOY!

The pregnancy was pretty easy and simple besides always measuring a little bit ahead of schedule. There was a little morning sickness all the way through but only once or twice a week so I couldn't complain.

Fast forward to February 16, 2013 to his birthday! It's been a wonderful adventure bringing this wonderful little boy into this world. He looks just like his daddy!






No comments:

Post a Comment