Thursday, September 1, 2011

Changes

I can't believe that in just four days Alex and I will be celebrating our two year anniversary. It seems just like yesterday we were saying "I do" to each other. So much has changed in our life's over the past two years. I think overall mostly were good changes and well the bad things are in the past and we have grown from those experiences.

It's surprising to me that the things we never wished to happen and then did has not only made us stronger but has shown us things about ourselves that we would change or improve on. We never planned on moving in with my parents or the "in-laws" to Alex, but we did and it has by far been one of the best decisions we have ever made. I worried at first that Alex would have a hard time adjusting but just the other day he said "I love living with your parents.". My heart was overwhelmed with joy because he is and always will be my top priority. He even added "I don't ever want to leave" which of course we will because that was the whole point of moving in was to save money for our future home wherever that may be.

On another note he has 7 weeks until he has his masters degree!!! I am so very proud of him for finally following his own dreams!!!


Happy Thursday! Much love!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment