Wednesday, September 7, 2011

2 years!!


We made it! So does this mean the terrible two's phase is over in our relationship? I sure do hope so!! Not that all of it has been so terrible just ready for a more stable, not so stressful, relaxing and enjoyable next 80+ years! Haha yeah I know dream on, but well I'm a dreamer!

Monday was our anniversary, I spent most of it sleeping since I worked the night before and again that night. We did manage a short day trip over to Dayton to eat at my favorite Italian place, Bravo! It was wonderful as always, we even dressed up to make it a little more special... I guess he was getting tired of seeing me in scrubs and shorts and ts everyday! Haha!



We followed it up with some shopping at target since we don't have one locally and then a nice evening cuddling on the couch until it was time for me to head to work!

Happy Anniversary Mr. Galli!

Hope everyone is having a great week. Much love!

P.s. Sorry for the blurry phone pic.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment