Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Opposite schedules

I enjoy every moment I get to spend with my husband, as I'm sure everyone else feels that way about their spouse for the most part, and there's nothing that bothers me more than seeing him for an hour or two everyday.  I was used to it when I was in school and working but being out of school for two months and no working allowed me to spend every moment when he wasn't working together.  Well, now I'm working and he's woring and well life is normal again and I see him less and less! I know that maybe eventually we will work the same schedules or maybe I will sleep while he's working and he will sleep when I'm working and some how we will have a schedule that allows us more than a few awake hours together on a daily basis!

How do you work around your work schedules?!

No comments:

Post a Comment