Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Settling in!

We are all settled in our new place... it was a crazy weekend to say the least. We kicked it off Friday night with my graduation from the nursing program followed by a family celebration at Red Robin! Graduation was fun and exciting, not to mention I had my family support cheering me on and my classmates by my side.  I never thought I would miss school but I do miss my friends to say the least... not so much the mandatory attendance policy.

Saturday morning we got up nice and early to finish packing for what seemed like hours and hours but we were all moved in before dark with a 2 hour drive in the middle so it wasn't hours and hours.  Our muscles are still recovering but we feel at home and are comfy for the time being. The move went very smooth, Uhaul took our bill from 70 to 0 and we are happy.  So all in all it was a great day!

Life seems to be flying by and I'm not so much a fan of it.  I enjoy relaxing time with my hubby and would rather spend more time doing that.  It's weird moving from the city to the country.  The first night we were here I couldn't get over how quiet it is (Yes, I grew up in the country but I clearly forgot the quiet part).  The second night Alex was like "wow, a minivan went down the road, that's the first car I seen in hours!" It's a change but a good one and we both are loving it, seems to be slowing life down a bit so we can enjoy it!

Hope all is well with you all! Much Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment