Wednesday, April 6, 2011

MIA

WOW! I can't believe I haven't posted anything for almost a month! Life has certainly been crazy busy but I never imagined a month without a single post.  I will just take this time to update you on my life at the moment....

- Graduation is Friday!! I can't believe it is here already! I am so ready to be done and start on my next adventure!

- Moving is Saturday!! Yes, we are moving... the day after my graduation... clearly I didn't plan that one too well but my parents will be here to help so that should make it a little less stressful.

- I have changed my views on many things over the past month.  Things I once considered to be nonsense I completely understand and can see why people choose to do the things they do.

- I have never been so thankful in my life for friends and family who seem to understand your not so glamorous moments more than you do!

Hope you all have had a wonderful month! Hopefully after the move I will be able to get back into regular blogging mode!

Much Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment