Wednesday, December 8, 2010

For Every Bad Day...

There is at least two good days, most usually more!

Ever have one of those days where nothing is going right and if something could go wrong it will?  Well, I had one of those days a couple days ago! I thought everything was just horrible! I couldn't do anything right and therefore no one else around me could either, misery loves company, and I was passing my misery along to anyone who stayed around me for two long.  I was done, throwing in the towel on everything... I just needed a day off, from everything, so I took it!

The next day... as good as new!

Thinking back now all the issue was cause by something so small and the lack of communication in our house.... all is better now and we are both on the same page! A good talk was just what we needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment