Saturday, July 3, 2010

I love a DEAL!

I absolutely love it when I can find a deal!
However, I also love it when a store is full of deals as their everyday prices!

Scrubs for $5.99 each.
Frames for 50% off!
Home fabrics 2 yards+ for $5.99

Numerous other things that I love and wish I only had a bigger place so I could buy some more!

And of all places it is someplace I would never have thought to look for great finds....


It is quickly becoming one of my favorite places to shop!

First off my usual place to buy scrubs for work is LifeUniform and the prices there start around $11 per item.  So finding some place cheaper than that is a wonderful thing since 5 days a week or more
I wear scrubs.

I've been looking every where for the perfect frame for three of our wedding pics...
however, I haven't been able to fine the one that just grabs me. 
That is until I went to Garden Ridge!
They have a large selection to choose from and prices that will fit into everyone's budget!

The home fabrics wasn't something I was looking for nor did I buy any;
however, finding them for that price just stood out to me.
Someday soon (hopefully) when we have our house,
I plan to venture into doing our own window coverings and pillows that cordinate!



No comments:

Post a Comment