Monday, June 28, 2010

Leading us on the journey...

As we continue to find our calling in this world, God is working in our lives.  I do believe that He leads me to love my husband even more than I ever imagined possible! I know our love is imperfect because we are humans but I know that God is leading us to Him and closer to each other every day of our lives. I feel overwhelmed by the love I feel from God but also in the way he has led Alex to love me as his wife, in all my imprefections he loves me... even if he doesn't always agree with me. 

God has been leading us in a different direction as far as our living arraingements and placing in my heart a desire to fill the needs of children in our community.  With our crazy work schedules thats not really an option at this time but I know that if this is truly what God wants from us he will make a way for it to be.  I know that without a doubt the living changes that is in the works is leading us to be able to make a difference in the lives of others and by following God's will with this journey we will be a light to those around us.

I am so thankful for my Savior and what He is doing and has yet to do in our lives.  Though our lives arent filled with roses and rainbows everyday, feeling the Lord's presence truly takes place for everything we lack in this world!

No comments:

Post a Comment