Saturday, May 29, 2010

Direction

God has given me some direction lately and it is truly exciting.  We are planinng to start our own business soon and am so thankful to finally have some sense of direction with it all.  It will be a difficult journey thats for sure but I know without a doubt that if we do it in such a way that God can receive the glory for everything we do and the lives we touch it will be a success.  I am so excited about it and... I think I might be beginning to drive my wonderful husband crazy but he is on board as well.  I have been praying and I know that God will be in control of our future.  As scary as it is for me to admit he might even open doors for us in a few years to be able to be closer to Alex's family from time to time.  Though that will not be a great cup of tea for me I do long for my husband to be able to be close to his family just like we are to mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment