Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day

Everyday in our house feels like Valentine's Day!
I married a wonderful loving man who always suprises me, almost daily!
However, since Valentine's Day is technically a special day, he went all out!
It started off on Friday before and continued all through the weekend.
Friday was the movie "Valentines Day" with a wonderful lunch at Claddagh.
Saturday he suprised me with gifts early for Valentines Day... We usually cant keep a secret so we always exchange gift early!
Sunday... I worked until 3 so I hid 3 gifts and then sent him text telling him where to look throughout the day.
And then when I got home he suprised me with more gifts!

We then headed out for the evening.  He made reservations at the Mongomery Inn, where we had our rehearsal dinner for our wedding.  It was delish and was very romantic!
Candle lit dinner of their famous BBQ Pork Chops! YUMM!
It was then time for his movie "Wolfman" since he took me to my movie on Friday!
What a wonderful man God has blessed me with!
I am so very thankful for my husband and every moment I get to spend with him!
Our first married Valentines Day will always hold a special memory for us!

1 comment: