Friday, February 26, 2010

Busier than ever!

Life is so extremely busy these days.
This is the first time I have had any time at all to do anything and besides typing this my night alone is filled with homework!
Research:
Dementia, Tachycardia, Generalized Sepsis, Thrombocytopenia NOS, Senile Nuclear Cataract,
Alzheimer's Disease, Phychosis NOS and Abnormality of Gait
As well as:
Symptoms and Treatments for all the above
Plus:
A little A&P thrown in there!

I get up for work at 6a (hopefully) get off at 3p
come home change,
see Alex for a few minutes if Im lucky
then to class usually until 9 or 10p!

Don't get me wrong I love having this opportunity and realize many people do not get to do this very often! I am also so blessed to be surrounded by wonderful supportive classmates every evening when Im at school! Who are all in the same boat together!

I dream of more time spent with my hubby and the days when we can just focus on our family a little!
He did spend the day with me today, driving around, talking and a little shopping/mall excersizing!
I love my hubby and am so thankful for him!

Work this weekend... followed by my year review on Monday at work and of course Clinicals :)

No comments:

Post a Comment