Friday, January 29, 2010

Finals are Over! :D

Finals are finally over.  Both of us are working crazy hours, but its just a season that we will have to get used to.  I have a week off from school but will be working rather than laying on a beach someplace, however, Im not sure what beach would be warm since all seem to be expecting cold weather!

On another note, we are planning a small trip soon to St. Louis.  I was a little apprehensive about this because of some issues however I feel that its a God thing for us to go and with that we are going no questions asked.  Im actually even looking forward to it, maybe just because its an opportunity to get away for a bit but its also a chance for Alex and me to spend a weekend together in his hometown.  He always supports me and I am so thankful for that but I see areas in our life where I need to support him more and this is one way I can do that. 

1 comment: