Sunday, January 24, 2010

Changes


Change is a constant thing it seems.  I dont really mind it too much but sometimes its a little overwhelming.  As I switch jobs once again, finish up a semester, and start another semester.  It just seems like my life is filled with all kinds of little changes.  I know there is a purpose to all the changes and I may not know what that is for a while, but I trust that God is in control of my every situation.  Sometimes I wish I could just slow time down for a few seconds at least.  It's just all flying by... it seems like yesterday we were planning our wedding but in all reality that was several months ago and we have been married for almost 5 months!  Who knows what tomorrow holds for us, probably more change but thankfully I dont have to worry about that because my faith is in my Savior and He holds all my tomorrows in His hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment