Monday, January 4, 2010

Back to normal...

School starts back up tomorrow. I have rather enjoyed having two weeks off from school to just only have to worry about work. Sometime's it is rather difficult juggling being a wife, student and working all at the same time, I am just greatful to have a very supportive husband to help out with everything during stressful situations. I can't believe how fast time flies by. As of tomorrow we have been married for four months. Seems just like yesterday we were going throught the stressful wedding planning and dealing with difficult people. I don't think school, work and being a wife even begins to compare to the stress we both felt during that time but so thankful that its over and our life together has begun.

On the brighter side, I have had some time to work on some crafts lately. I am finishing up a valentines day door decoration and also knitting various items. I recently listed an item for sale on etsy, planning on adding some more items soon. I love that I have been blessed with a creative side, I love being able to create things and I know that I can use this talent to produce something great... someday!

No comments:

Post a Comment