Friday, June 3, 2011

Through the storm..

God is always faithful!

Now if only I could always remember that and always have that faith when everything seems to be going wrong.  This week has been the most stress I've experienced in months.  With small issues and hate mail from the in-laws and starting a new job... I do believe I'm ready for a vacation!  The small issues have been dealt with some wonderful family support!  The in-laws for now are irrelevant and not important.  The new job... I love!  So rather than focus on the negatives of this week I will focus on the positive!  I have a job I love. I have an amazing husband, supportive family, I got to spend time with sophie and joseph, I spent some time with my uncle from LA, and I've learned to have faith even through the storm!

No comments:

Post a Comment