Monday, December 6, 2010

Sometimes...

I have those moments when I just want to stay in bed all day long! Now this is an option that could totally work for me considering my hubs works crazy hours three days a week and today just happens to be one of those crazy days.  It's all I can do to climb out of my warm bed and start the day but of course I must because there are test to be taken, dished to be done, laundry to be washed, errands to be ran, studying to be and miles at the gym to be completed.  So I start the day, make my husband his dinner for tonight and read instead, catch up on all the blogs I read and try to decide what to do first!

My weekend went to fast and its not fair and it kind of makes me want to protest Monday all together but I will put on my big girl panties and start the day!

Happy Monday!

1 comment: