Monday, November 1, 2010

What I've been up to!

So I have been in full crafting mode for a couple days now.  Alex has been in full comic book reading mode while I work on my crafts so it has worked out perfectly! I think we spend more time in our office/craft room this weekend than we ever have in the past 14 months that we've lived here! (WOW, I can't believe we moved in 14 months ago...not sure what we were thinking moving the weekend before our wedding but oh well!)  We did leave our house a couple times this weekend and even had date night last night! :)

Today I figured I would share with you some of what I've been up to....
To the Moon and Beyond pillow for an Etsy and Nasa Contest

New Logo Design - Cut out on Vinyl

Fabric Tags made from Ribbon

Onsie with vinyl heat transfer
 (No we aren't having a baby yet for inquiring minds!)

1 comment: