Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Toxic People

We all have those people in our lives who are toxic to us.  They cause us to react in ways that are completely uncharacteristic of who we are, fly off the handle and say things we wish we wouldn't have.  I know there is a right way and a wrong way to react to those people who cause so much grief and anger to dwell, the correct way would be to get over it and move on, sometimes that's easier said than done for sure. 

So with that being said, I am choosing from here on out to have a positive view of these toxic people!  I will treat them with respect even when they don't deserve it! I will choose to be better than they are and not let them dictate my actions or feelings of them.  I will no longer allow them to be in control of my life and my circumstances.  I will not change who I am to please them but I will not allow their disrespect into my life any longer. 

1 comment: