Sunday, November 21, 2010

Brakes and Make up and ect.

I'm the type of woman:
that can change brakes on a car
that will teach you how to apply make-up
helps the elderly write a letter to their children three-thousand miles away
can save your life with CPR or Heimlich
can assess the human body (from a nurses perspective)
that loves to read to my niece and nephew
that can milk a cow
that has and can judge livestock
that has and can prepare and give a speech in front of just about anyone
will help when there's a disaster such as Katrina
that knows how to design and make a plaque
that can edit a photo
that can write a book
that can locate the important parts of an engine
that can build a trophy
that can paint a room
that has completed a 5k
that loves to take a photo, or two, or three or many many more
who will bring a friend gas when their car runs out (twice)
that can and has built a birdhouse
who will jump in the car without a plan and head 3000 miles west with a friend
who can handle vomit, blood and bm
who's not scared to stand up for what she believes in
who will not be walked on
who believes in the good in all people
who loves with all her heart
and most of all has goals in life greater than all the above.

There's a lot of things that I have, can do, love to do or will do! I'm the type of woman that acts first and thinks and asks questions later! I am a lot of titles to many people.  I will always be there for the people that matter most to me as long as I can.  I am fearfully and wonderfully made and am so thankful for everything that God has brought into my life and allowed me to know.  I am not brilliant but I know a little about many topics and for that have come to the conclusion that everything I know and believe is somewhat because of everything that has happened throughout my life! I love life and everything that life brings my way!

I am who I am and I love who I am and thankful for who I'm becoming!

-disclaimer- sorry this blog was all about me just a little more insite to who I am! Love my readers and whatnot! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love you, my dear! I can't tell you how thankful I am that you are who you are and that you are the way you are. You are now, and always will be, the sister I have chosen to have. My best friend. I miss you tons!! <3!

    ReplyDelete