Monday, October 4, 2010

Leaving on a jet plane...

Well not really leaving on a jet plane but I will be returning on one, if that counts!  So tomorrow is the big day, our road trip begins! Our as in Sarah and I's!  I will be missing my better half for five whole days! I have been feeling rather guilty about leaving my love for almost a whole week! I am thankful to have such an amazing hubby who is supportive! I could tell him I'm going to the moon and he would be okay with that! I definitely wouldn't but I'm thankful to be married to someone who supports all my dreams and wishes no matter how crazy they are.  Because I am feeling guilty about being gone for a week and because I haven't been apart from him since we got engaged I made him a card for everyday I will be gone!
The plan is to hide them around the house, a different location for each day.  I'll text him or call him to tell him where to look each day! Just a little something to make up for not getting a kiss everyday and a have a good day at work babe! I know its not anywhere near the same thing but its better than nothing that's for sure!  I'll let you know if he loves them or not! :)

I hope you all are having a great day and your week is off to a great start! I'll try to post a little on the road trip and share some pics of our adventures along the way! Keep us in your prayers... its a long way to Oregon from Ohio!

1 comment:

  1. Too cute what an awesome idea! You really are a great wife!

    ReplyDelete