Thursday, October 28, 2010

Balancing Act

Between working 40 hours a week, sleep, dishes, cleaning, laundry, errands, family time with the hubs and crafting.... I AM BEAT! There's just not enough hours in the day to get everything done!  I can't imagine what life will be like with kids... haha and I think I'm tired now! Oh well the joys of being an adult!  How do you do balance life?

*

Ohh and I forgot to mention the other day! Well Saturday to be exact! I received a 20 pound bag of dog food in the mail.... FOR FREE! Yay for online surveys and free stuff! I should last Roxy about 5 months so I went out and bought a container to keep it fresh because well 20 pounds is more than twice her size! I still have to do the online review of it and since its not available in stores yet I'm not sure on the rules about blogging about it but I will share about it more as soon as I finish the survey next week! (Roxy Loves It, by the way! She couldn't wait for me to open the bag!)

1 comment:

  1. So, I've decided. You must teach me all about this survey stuff you do. I like free things, and you're apparently good at it. :D I love and miss you tons!!! Give Alex and the rest of your fam my love as well!

    ReplyDelete