Thursday, September 9, 2010

Movie Night

My hubby and I enjoyed an evening together last night watching Killers.  (The movie itself was ok, my hubby would probably have given it a B+... oh yeah and he's totally a movie buff!)  A movie night was so what we needed, he of course worked on homework afterwards but the hour plus that we spent cuddling on the couch was wonderful! Wonderful considering its the only time until next wednesday that I dont have to work.  My amazing man even made dinner for us, frozen pizza but still I didn't have to lift a finger! Followed by peanut butter cup sundaes from the freezer (smartones), which were delicious. 

As blessed as I am... I am forcing him into the gym with me for an hour when he gets home from work! HEHE good thing he loves me!

Enjoy your lovely evening with the people you love!

1 comment: