Thursday, September 23, 2010

MIA

I've been missing in action lately! Sorry faithful followers for not posting anything so far this week.  I have been crazy busy around here working on some projects, along with work and wifely duties.  Much of which I'm still in the process of finishing up! I did however manage to make my hubs breakfast and have Easy Chili in the crockpot for dinner.  Nothing like two cans of dark red kidney bean, tomato juice, ground chuck and macaroni (added later), as well as a wonderful mix of spices to season it just right to make an easy dinner! 

I'm currently working on getting new items into my Etsy shop and that has been taking most of my free time lately.  I am off this weekend so hopefully I will get everything I've missed cought up this weekend.   Since I've not posted anything all week I will post giveaway 5 sometime this weekend.

As always thank you for stopping by!

1 comment: