Friday, September 24, 2010

It's Friday!

I don't know about anyone else but I'm overly ready for Thanksgiving and Christmas.  As I was walking through Hobby Lobby the other day they already have all of their Christmas decorations out and my mind just started running through all my favorite things about the holidays.  Christmas is our favorite holiday by far mainly for what it means to us, but also because it is a time to spend together celebrating the birth of our Savior.  I love that I married a man who loves Christmas and it makes me even more excited for it to get here.  Here is just a short list of some of my favorite things about Christmas and the Holidays: Celebrating the birth of our Savior, Time with family, Holiday parties, Decorations, Christmas Music, Snow, Great Food and lots of it, Shopping, The smell of Pine, Presents and most of all Holiday Cheer!



Our First (Married) Christmas!

I hope everyone else is looking forward to the quickly approaching holiday season as much as I am!

My hubs is home so it's off to spend time with him before heading to work tonight!

Happy Friday faithful followers!

1 comment: