Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Update

It has been forever since a post. A lot has been going on lately... You know with Christmas and all that entails with family and friends. Not to mention working a lot... Two days off in the past three weeks! Needless to say all I want to do is sleep, energy has decided to be absent from my life for the time being. Along with Christmas festivities we are also planning a trip to Oregon for a wedding! Small other things that I won't mention here for the risk of ruining a surprise! :)

Things I love about this time of year..
Jesus.... He's the only reason for the season!
Christmas movies on hallmark!
Cuddling on the couch watching movies with my love with the bright Christmas lights on.
Family, family and more family!
Food!
Christmas cookies!
Shopping for others!
Seeing the bright smiles of others as they open the gifts you brought!

Things I dislike...
Santa.... He's not the reason for the season!
Crowds
Shopping for people you haven't seen in over a year!
The pretense that you have to buy gifts for said people.

I hope Christmastime is filled with all the things you love!

Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment