Sunday, February 20, 2011

Happy Birthday!

Today I turn another year older and with that comes more changes and challenges, just like every year in the past. My 25th year has been filled with many wonderful memories as well as some sad moments.

Wonderful memories:
I fell a lot more in love with my husband... Not sure how much more I can fall for him but he is more than a husband and best friend but he is my better half.

I have completed 90% of the nursing program.

I have found some very nice unique friends.

I have traveled near and far.

I have learned more about me, who I really am, who I want to be, and how I expect to be treated.

I've lived.

Sad moments... I lost my grandma... this will be the first year without a phone call to sing me happy birthday, first year without a card from her... some days I miss her more than others... Today is one of those days.

My 26th year will be a great year that is for sure.. Spending the day with my love and my family!

Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment