Friday, December 31, 2010

2010

Since 2011 is just a few hours away I thought I should do a quick recap of 2010.  It was an okay year for us, but the top things that have made this year a year that wont soon be forgotten!

- We celebrated our first year anniversary and along with that learned more about us, our relationship and future goals.

- We lost a wonderful woman, seen the effects of careless doctors and learned what we want is always whats best for that person.  Grandma was the glue that held the family together and from losing her we have seen the true character of people.  All of which were invaluable lessons.

- My husband took the MCAT and ranked at the Harvard level in writing, but decided that's not what he wanted to do with his life.  I took nursing classes, hated them, loved them and everything in between.  This year has been full of first and focusing on nursing has been my life (so it seems).

- I have learned that my husband is by my side through the good and bad.  In the past I have doubted this but throughout this year I have seen it over and over again.

- We have spend many hours with loved ones.

- Played with Sophie and Jojo over and over again. Anyone who has lived apart from family for any amount of time knows how wonderful it is to spend quality time with nieces and nephews.

- Went on long walks at the river just the two of us, in the rain.

- I enjoyed a cross-country road trip with my best friend, Sarah, to help her moved all the way to Oregon. I was homesick the whole time and couldn't wait to see my hubby, but as soon as my flight took off I missed Sarah.

- I cried like never before.

-  I fell in love with Psych and drove my husband crazy watching it.

- We both have changed career paths and are excited about what 2011 has in store for us. 

Tonight is our traditional New Years Eve! Together, enjoying movies, wine, boeuf bourguignon, games and grapes! Ringing in 2011 and celebrating everything it holds in store for us! Hope you have a safe and happy new years eve! Much Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment