Saturday, August 28, 2010

Closer walk

I have been wanting to begin a bible study for quite some time now and finally decided to pick up a book to help keep me on track with it.  The thing that really caught me with this study is that it is a 20-minute-a-day study... not that God doesnt deserve all my time everyday, the reality is that I dont have a lot of extra time to spend in his word like I so desire.

I thought I would share this just in case anyone else wanted to join me on this.  The book is called "Live Deeply" A study in the Parable of Jesus by Lenya Heitzig and Penny Rose.  I will be posting about my journey through this bible study on Wednesdays so feel free to comment and tell me what you think or things God has been revealing to you in your daily walk!

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome idea! Thank you so much for sharing. I have been reading my bible nightly following the guide to read the bible in a year. It is so great to carry daily God's word in our hearts

    ReplyDelete